– War of 1812 Proof Silver dollar struck in 99.99% Fine Silver.
– A unique product rich in tradition and artistry: it is the 53rd issue in the Royal Canadian Mint’s flagship silver dollar program.
– Intricate detailing depicting a British sergeant, a Voltigeur Canadien, and an Iroquois warrior in historically accurate uniform approaching the invader with unity of purpose to defend the border and colonies they represent.
– Encircling the design are 200 finely struck beads symbolizing the 200th Anniversary of the War of 1812.
– A highly collectible coin that commemorates the bicentennial of a pivotal moment in Canadian colonial history.
– A beautiful way to preserve, celebrate, and learn about Canadians’ rich shared history and the seeds of Canadian unity and identity.
– An iconic depiction of Canadian history and culture that fits beautifully into any historical or international collection.
Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box
Box Size: 67 mm x 67 mm