FIFA Women’s World Cup: Go Canada Go™
Canadian artist Greg Banning has created a super-charged scene of players running onto the pitch with fans cheering in the background from the stands. The players’ passion, focus and determination are evident in the fine detailing of the engraving while colour has been selectively
applied to the background to capture the international character of the tournament. Colours from the world over can be seen in the stands with punctuations of red to salute Canada as host nation and to cheer its home team.
– Official commemorative coin of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™!
– One of only two specially designed coloured coins!
– Superbly crafted in 99.99% pure silver to capture the energy and passion of the “beautiful game.”
– Soccer ball display case a unique touch for a stunning presentation.
– The perfect collectible for any Canadian who’s proud to host FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015™, particularly residents of the six cities where the tournament will be played: Moncton, Montréal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.
– Coaches! Give this coin as a unique award.
©The official Emblem of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™ and the FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy are copyrights and trademarks of FIFA. All right reserved.
– Encapsulated and presented in a custom flock-lined clamshell case
– Protected by a custom beauty box and accompanied by a serialized certificate – your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by the Royal Canadian Mint’s resident quality assurance specialists.
Finished Size: 70 mm x 70 mm