FIFA Women’s World Cup: Canada Welcomes the World™
Canadian artist Greg Banning has created an energizing design of a single maple leaf with the colours of the world that will appear on the pitch at FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015™. It’s a symbolic welcome from Canada to the world and a global celebration of people uniting in sport.
– Official commemorative coin of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™!
– One of only two specially designed coloured coins!
– Superbly crafted in 99.99% pure silver to capture the energy and passion of the “beautiful game.”
– Soccer ball display case a unique touch for a stunning presentation.
– The perfect collectible for any Canadian who’s proud to host FIFA Women’s World Cup 2015™, particularly residents of the six cities where the tournament will be played: Moncton, Montréal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.
– Coaches! Give this coin as a unique award.
©The official Emblem of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™ and the FIFA Women’s World Cup Trophy are copyrights and trademarks of FIFA. All right reserved.
– Encapsulated and presented in a custom flock-lined clamshell case
– Protected by a custom beauty box and accompanied by a serialized certificate – your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by the Royal Canadian Mint’s resident quality assurance specialists.
Finished Size: 70 mm x 70 mm